[mythtv] Fwd: Myth Win32 Dep script

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:10:26 UTC 2008

this is the same problem as I just sent to the list.... it's expecting
libmySQL.dll to be copied into the $mingw/bin folder, and when the mysql
.msi installer doesn't do that, it aborts.   Two ways to fix this are:
1) use the actual correct dependancies (as per my email of 5 minutes ago)
2) adding "nocheck" to the action parameters to cause the specific step in
the script to continue despite the potential hazard of incorrect dependancy.
FYI - The script currently uses the policy of "abort (as) gracefully (as
possible) if anything is unexpected, and let the user figure it out."    (it
might be made a global option in the future once the depenancy tree is
stabilised to "continue anyway, and report the issue", but will never be the
default)

Buzz.