[mythtv] Mythphone no longer registers with Asterisk

Paul Catchpole paul at paulcatchpole.co.uk
Sun Jan 13 13:04:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

Mythphone has been working fine with SVN Trunk for the past year, up
until somewhere between revision 15422 and whatever was around on Jan
1st 2008.

Just after the log message below [from Asterisk], I did a make install
for 15422 mythplugins and since then mythphone won't register with the
server...

[Jan 13 12:40:11] VERBOSE[6416] logger.c:     -- Registered SIP '1007'
at 83.67.92.182 port 1785 expires 3600
[Jan 13 12:40:15] NOTICE[6416] chan_sip.c: Peer '1007' is now
UNREACHABLE!  Last qualify: 0

Mythphone's log looks like this:

SIP listening on IP Address 192.168.3.154:5060 NAT address 192.168.3.154
2008-01-13 12:54:28.248 NetworkControl: Listening for remote connections
on port 6546
SIP Registration failed; no Response from Server. Are you behind a firewall?
SIP Registration: Unknown Event REG_STATUS, State 4
SIP: Unknown parameter in -Authenticate; algorithm
SIP Registration: Unknown Event REG_STATUS, State 4
SIP Registration: Unknown Event REG_STATUS, State 4
SIP: Unknown parameter in -Authenticate; algorithm

The unknown parameter messages are normal for me, it seems.

The server is up and the other channels and keysets are registered
properly.

There's nothing *at all* in the Asterisk log to show Myth even trying to
register.

Previous working version for me, as above, was a build from Jan 1st 2008.

Saying that, I can't see a change that would have caused this. Perhaps a
change occurred in something Mythphone depends on for network access?

Is there any further logging I can turn on for Mythphone?

PC