[mythtv] MythFlix Fix

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Jan 12 05:06:15 UTC 2008

* On Fri Jan 11, 2008 at 08:15:04PM -0700, Daniel Kinon wrote:
> I submitted the ticket (#4459) but there wasn't a way for me to assign
> it to you so I just noted it in the ticket.  Let me know what you
> think.  If you need a developer for this plugin I wouldn't mind taking
> that on.

Got it, thanks, but it doesn't look like it's based on current SVN trunk,
it's based on the 0.20-fixes branch.  This code has been changed in trunk
and appears to be working.  I get the cover images when I view the
queue using mythflix from trunk.

Feel free to submit patches for any enhancements, but please base them
on trunk unless they are bugfixes for the -fixes branch.  I have a huge
TODO list for other parts of Myth that I work on, but bumped this up a
little in my priority temporarily so I could use it.  Gave my wife the
30-second tour tonight so she can start using it to manage our queue.
First thing she asked was how to search for something givin the depth
limits of the RSS feeds.

--
Chris