[mythtv] mythvideo DB enhancement

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Jan 7 05:13:51 UTC 2008

* On Sun Jan 06, 2008 at 03:31:46PM -0500, George Nassas wrote:
> I was already leaning towards using a storage group for icons (can't
> remember why I thought the idea was dumb) but this seals the deal.

I'm not sure if this is part of the UPNP stuff or not, but
one of the things I mentioned on IRC tonight was that it would be
nice as part of this if someone implemented a HTTP GET download
method that used the SG functionality.  No special file transfer
code required for MythWeb or other remote playback of files.

--
Chris