[mythtv] Browsing across multiple tuners

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Thu Jan 3 19:51:03 UTC 2008

I download the multirec branch, applied my patch and built it. Only 1
thing needed to change...a function in channelutil.cpp was modified to
require a 4th parameter. After adding that param to the call, it built
fine and appeared to run without any problem. The rest of my changes
were in sections that weren't modified in the multirec branch.

Of course, it doesn't take advantage of the multirec changes. It would
tell you a channel was unavailable even if you could share the
multiplex with a recording. Not sure if sharing a multiplex between a
recording and live tv would be desirable, but obviously I couldn't
test it if I wanted to.

--
Ron