[mythtv] Questions about trunk

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Thu Jan 3 10:09:34 UTC 2008

Hi

considering moving from 0.20-fixes to trunk because
of a problem in libdvdread that was fixed in libdvdread 0.9.7.

As 0.20 is older than this version I assume that it is based on an older
version of dvdread ?

Anyway I have the following questions about trunk:
1. What version of libdvdread is the current trunk based on
2. Does the multichannel record from the same mux work for DVB
3. Any major gotchas (Is it usable for wife and kids)?
4. Can I revert back to 0.20-fixes if it doesn't work for me?
    Database format, recording format etc...

Best
Dag