[mythtv] MythRecipe resurrection

BinCrawler bincrawler at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 00:44:46 UTC 2008

First the database/tables are defined using RecipeML HYPERLINK
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RecipeML"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RecipeML

Second. The idea was to make the different screens allow for different view
of the recipe as well as using the internal viewer to view a *.mpg file of a
howto video that can be found on cooking.com web site or some third party
who will make their recipe/ingredients/howt-video available through
scripting.

That is:

Display *.mpg and at various time stamps display an ingredient and some info
on ingredients like history etc. Some web sites allow you to do that at the
time.

Able to import recipes  by:

Email using procmail to receive mail and add it to the tables

MythWeb

ftp using a crontab to pick up from an ftp directory

windows share

nfs share defined

check out HYPERLINK
"http://dsquirrel.tripod.com/recipeml/indexrecipes2.html"http://dsquirreltr
ipod.com/recipeml/indexrecipes2.html for recipes using RecipeXML format.

BinCrawler.

   _____