[mythtv] MythRecipe resurrection

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Wed Jan 2 04:15:13 UTC 2008

Thanks for the info.

I hope to make the new Myth Recipe very useful and not crash too much. I
still need to learn the code, so it will take some time to come up to speed
with the Myth Code structure. But I'm in MythTV long term, I have two
backends, 4 front ends, some with touch screens. I have modified the web
interface to be more touch screen friendly. I also merged my Home Automation
system, control via web pages and RF controllers. My HA controls the
sprinkler system, HVAC (8 zone system), alarm system, lighting via central
lighting control (Crestron) for this piece. I've been working on this for
years as a hobby gone very long term and never ending. So, I'm here for long
term.

Are there some existing MythUI plugins that I can use as an example?

Is there some additional info on the new MythUI somewhere I can view?

Thanks,
Kevin