[mythtv] Patch to autodetect 4:3 Zoom aspect ratio

Justin luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Fri Feb 29 05:54:13 UTC 2008

This would likely work as long as you know where the cut offs should
be.  If not what happens if the screen has a few black lines at the
bottom because it is a dark part of the scene?   One thing that would
help prevent this would be to look over a couple frames and not a single
frame.   Or what if the TV icon goes over into the black bars?

Justin