[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r16256 by nigel

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Feb 27 05:26:19 UTC 2008

On 02/26/2008 11:51 PM, Nigel Pearson wrote:
>> willing to do a patch with the comment that also fixes them,
>> if necessary.
>>
> Why not. Should be just
> display.contains("<br", true)

Now I'm starting to wonder if I knew something when coding that that
I've since forgotten as I put an explicit false in there for case
sensitivity when the default is true...  I really can't think of a
reason why I would have done that, but I also have to believe that since
I did it I must have had a reason at the time.

Because of that, I'd like to play around with it and do some testing.  I
won't be able to do that until the weekend, but I'll test it and submit
a patch to change it if I can't find a reason to leave it as is, or a
patch with the "<br" comment and a comment about case sensitivity if
there is a reason to leave it as is.

Thanks,
Mike