[mythtv] Myth music

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Feb 26 18:25:32 UTC 2008

Robin Gilham wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Any chance that you would be interested in making the source available. I did
> not relize that there is a 0.21 up and coming nor that the MythMusic had not
> been converted to the the new UI yet.
>
> Regards
> Robin

What I could do is create a ticket and put the patch there so anyone who
is interested can give it a try and provide some feed back. I did that
with the background music player and I thought the process worked quite
well and saved a lot of time testing. I'm going to wait until 0.21 is
released though otherwise it will just distract us from what we should
be doing that is getting 0.21 finished.

Paul H.