[mythtv] fixes-0.21 and TRUNK

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Feb 25 01:32:57 UTC 2008

I've not seen anything on either the commit or devel lists that says the
changes going into fixes are not going to be synced with trunk any more -
at least I've seen some 20 changes go into fixes in the last 2 days that
are not in trunk.

Is trunk on pause/suspended for the moment or has someone forgotten to do
it manually? Nothing critical such as database schema or protocol version
changes (as far as I can see) so I assume the two versions still work
together.

(I'm not sure whether to stay with following trunk as I have for the last
2 years or move over to fixes now!!)

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks