[mythtv] LastFM support in MythMusic

Willem Ligtenberg wligtenberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:42:46 UTC 2008

OK, I now I have code that compiles, but generates a runtime error...
This is the error that is generated:
mythfrontend: symbol lookup error:
/usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmythmusic.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN3MD5C1Ev

And it is created by the following line:
MD5 context;

Thanks for any help,

Willem