[mythtv] Shoutcast patch ; the reports of it's death are greatly exaggerated

Eskil Heyn Olsen myth at eskil.org
Thu Feb 14 02:53:10 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 11:50 +0100, Christian Güdel wrote:

> Eskil didn't respond to any emails since mid of December, so I guess
> the patch is pretty dead.

More zombie than dead. Sorry about the delay, I was busy with [words
words words and excuses], but I've cleaned up the patch now. It took a
big longer than expected due (great btw) miniplayer thing.

It does still occasionally crash, good ole ticket#2557 amongst others,
and I am trying to find a away to work around that one, and there may be
other issues.

Up at the usual, http://eskil.org/mythtv/ and was made against svn 15970
- I even tried including all the files this time for a change.

eskil
---