[mythtv] svn mythweather

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 20:24:39 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 13 February 2008 20:00:22 Joe Ripley wrote:
> Nope, you're not.  I was. :(  I didn't realize that you were trying to
> determine which grabbers provided information for a given Inactive
> screen.  You're correct in that currently, there is no such feature...
> but it would be nice. :)

I'm thinking that we might get rid of the inactive screens list. Instead users
would enter their location and all available screens for that location would
be shown. It's not perfect and I don't know how difficult it might be to
implement, but I'm just floating it as an idea for now.

I think showing all possible screens, even if they aren't covered by certain
grabbers is confusing.
--
Stuart Morgan