[mythtv] svn mythweather

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Wed Feb 13 18:29:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 11:13 -0700, Joe Ripley wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2008 10:53 AM, Simon Kenyon <simon at koala.ie> wrote:
> > this is with svn 15980
> >
> > how do i know which weather screen is asssociated with a particular
> > source?
> > i'm in ireland and so the BBC is the source i should be using.
> > but without adding a screen and trying to find a location, i cannot tell
> > which goes with which. i've tried "I" and "M" to see if there is
> > additional info when a screen is highlighted in the inactive list, but
> > to no avail.
>
> You can find this information in the 'Screen Setup' section of
> MythWeather.  Here's a screenshot:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Image:MythWeather-ScreenSetup-Active.jpg
>
> The info is displayed in the box to the right of the Active and
> Inactive screen lists.
>
> More info at:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Weather_sandbox#Screen_Settings

not sure about that

for "active" screens that i have configured it tells me the source.
for "inactive" screens it says (and i quote)

"Add desired screens to the Active Screens list by pressing SELECT"

which does not tell me the source

now if i select an inactive screen and therefore make it an active
screen it now says (for in this case the "18 Hour Forecast")

"18 Hour Forecast
 Units: SI Units
Location: Not Defined
 Source: Not Defined