[mythtv] mythtv commit: r15765 by xris

Darryl Merritt mythtv at djm.dbme.net.au
Fri Feb 8 00:58:07 UTC 2008

> Message: 20
> Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:42:04 +0100
> From: Michael Haas <laga+mythtv at laga.ath.cx>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv] mythtv commit: r15765 by xris
> To: Development of mythtv <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
>
> Nigel Pearson wrote:
>

>> > 4) This will now fail to work on machines
>> > which still/only have valid mysql.txt files.
>> > Not a huge problem, because most users
>> > will have run mythback/frontend first,
>> > but some users will complain. e.g.
>> >

> Some people also choose to run mythfrontend/mythbackend with
> --disable-autodiscovery.
>
> Yes, I'd be one of the people complaining  :)

I would complain too.. I dont run a frontend at all, only the backend. I
use XBMC/Xbox as the frontend and MythWeb to manage the recordings, so I
dont have a config.xml file.

Now I need to work out what is in the config.xml and generate one to
stop the error message and allow mythrename.pl to run properly.

Darryl