[mythtv] Recordings Sports Feature Wish/Development

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:39:06 UTC 2008

On 2/4/08, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:

> > I think a utility to do this exists. I can't get to the archives from
> > here, but try searching for something like MRE or Myth Recording
> > Extender. I've never tried it since I don't watch many sports, but I
> > think it's supposed to do what you're suggesting.
> >

> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Myth_recording_extender

Even better. Thanks, Brad. My internet access is pretty closely
monitored at work, so I try to keep my non-work surfing to the bare
minimum.

Fortunately it's easy to justify GMail or else I'd never be able to
keep up with the lists. :)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent