[mythtv] Anduin: Mythvideo Proposal - recently added, recently watched

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Thu Dec 25 09:23:02 UTC 2008

Bill Stewart wrote:

> I have an idea for mythvideo with respect to adding filters for recently
> added and recently watched.  I know there is an existing ticket (*5338)
> *for the recently watched but I have an alternate implementation in mind.
>
> I would like to work on this over the holidays but want to run the idea
> past you first before working on it.  And also to check if you or
> someone else is already working on something similar.

Not working on, but was thinking about: I'm in the habit of watching
various things (DVD rips of series, documentaries) without always fully
finishing each one. I thought it might be a nice idea to have a little
progress bar next to each video (and recording for that matter) which is
filled from the beginning of the program upto the last bookmark set.
That way you can easily identify how much of them you've seen, maybe can
sort/filter on the one you need to finish, etc.

	Herman