[mythtv] how to allow Chinese in the G.A.N.T scheme

Clark Lee clarkchen900 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Dec 22 13:09:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have tried to generate Simplified Chinese  translation for MythTV frontend, as http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Translation
And I have also added one 'ZH_CN' option as Daniel mentioned.
In libs/libmyth/langsettings.cpp see:
  QStringList LanguageSettings::getLanguages(void)

However, I notice that after I choose the Simplified Chinese as default language, the menu dosen't change at all. I am using G.A.N.T scheme.
There is some *.xml files in the /schemes/G.A.N.T and only 'Arial' font is specified in the scheme.

So I am wondering, do I also need to manually update these .xml files in the schemes? or this is supposed to be automatically processed by the "make clean; make; make install" process?

Thanks,

Clark