[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r19398 - in trunk/mythtv by nigel

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Sun Dec 21 23:12:18 UTC 2008

> Did you see my latest patch on #4184 before doing this?

Hi Matthew. No, I didn't see the extra patch in there.

I was mainly playing with the shutdown dialog in mythfrontend.
I only changed the mythtv-setup exit stuff because I had to
(because I changed the myththemedmenu exit logic).

Looking at the patch;
1) I like the idea of mythtv-setup asking about stopping
the backend, and starting afterwards if it was stopped.
I will try to work that into the now-less-elegant code :-)

2) Not sure about having all the menu stuff in a separate
source file. The main menu callback doesn't need a class,
so keeping it in main.cpp makes it easier to find,
and similar to mythfrontend/main.cpp ?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Gentlemen!              |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | You can't fight in here-|