[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r19350 by stuartm

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Fri Dec 12 18:38:46 UTC 2008

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: stuartm
>         Date: 2008-12-12 17:15:18 +0000 (Fri, 12 Dec 2008)
> New Revision: 19350
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/19350
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythui/mythuibuttonlist.cpp
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythui/mythuibuttonlist.h
>
> Log:
>
> Removes deprecated features from mythuibuttonlist and attempts to clean up a couple of areas. std::max() is replaced by qMax() because it's there and doesn't hurt portability. There are some 'wrapping when centre scrolling' fixes mixed up in this patch which don't fully work yet but don't make things worse either.

Doesn't compile for me. Did you forget to commit some changes in
mythdialogbox.cpp?

mythdialogbox.cpp:76: error: 'class MythUIButtonListItem' has no member
named 'getData'
mythdialogbox.cpp:79: error: 'class MythUIButtonListItem' has no member
named 'getData'
mythdialogbox.cpp: In member function 'void
MythDialogBox::AddButton(const QString&, const char*)':
mythdialogbox.cpp:109: error: 'class MythUIButtonListItem' has no member
named 'setData'

Paul H.