[mythtv] mythtv commit: r19300 - in trunk/mythplugins/mythvideo/mythvideo by stuartm

Bill Stewart wstewart at hgrace.com
Wed Dec 10 07:15:09 UTC 2008

Thanks Anduin for the response, that's what I had recalled from another thread.

I wrote the tmdb.pl script (with support of Stuart), but I'm not quite ready to fully convert to it yet, since the imdb movie database is considerably larger than the tmdb at the moment.    The real power of the tmdb script will be in the future when mythvideo could take advantage of some of the additional information over imdb.

Anduin, I have some ideas for improvements to mythvideo, the first probably to be able to filter "recently watched" and "recently added" that I would like to bounce off you, but I'll raise a separate thread in the next few days to discuss.  My problem now is finding the time in between finishing my basement and other things.  I'm still making personal theme and other updates related to moving from 0.21-fixes to trunk.