[mythtv] mythtv commit: r19300 - in trunk/mythplugins/mythvideo/mythvideo by stuartm

Bill Stewart wstewart at hgrace.com
Wed Dec 10 04:07:33 UTC 2008

Stuart,

I thought that the imdbpy.py script was to stay and not be removed.  Anduin had mentioned that in another thread.  In any case, if my understanding is correct, imdbpy.py does not use scrapping as the imdb.pl script did.  It uses the imdbpy library which I believe accesses imdb through the proper method via ftp (per http://www.imdb.com/interfaces) which complies with imdb usage as long as it is not for commercial purposes.