[mythtv] Win32-Packager fails to compile QT4 (Was: Win32 port fails to compile Freetype)

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Sat Dec 6 18:48:12 UTC 2008

On 6-12-2008 9:38, Jonathan Martens wrote:
> Until now I have been able to compile 18992 and 18999 with success with
> my patches.

With QT 4.4.3 and MinGW-5.1.4 I have been able to successfully build
r19247 with the patches added to this ticket:
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5980

These patches should also apply against current HEAD (r19252) as no
files affected by these patches have been modified in commits between
r19247 and r19252). I am currently verifying this.

I have not been able to test the build to it's full extent mainly
because I do not have a TV card attached to my Windows system, it is
needed on my Linux system as I like to watch TV every now and then ;-)

Kind regards,

Jonathan