[mythtv] Back porting policies (especially concerning MythWeb)

Rob Smith kormoc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:56:06 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 2:58 AM, Jonathan Martens <jonathan at snetram.nl> wrote:
> I was wondering if there are special policies on back porting
> fixes/features from trunk to -fixes.
>
> Since the latest commit in release-0-21-fixes a lot of changes happened
> to MythWeb for instance I would love to see in 0.21 (not sure if this is
> allowed or possible).
>
> Perhaps someone can enlighten me on how to request back porting if this
> is considered appropriate as well.

The biggest hurdle for myself getting around to back porting things is
I only have one box, it's -trunk and thus I can't really test -fixes
very well at all. That said, I also have a pile of stuff that should
get back ported here, so I'll likely be doing that fairly soon now
(tm).

Was they anything specific that you were hoping to get?