[mythtv] Database schema checker

ian dobson i.dobson at planet-ian.com
Sun Aug 31 11:05:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think it should be classed as a "feature" that can be solved by using
phpmyadmin.

I've uploaded a new version of the script. I still need to have a look at
the seek/commflag code but I've got to go out now.

Regards
Ian Dobson

Home of the Atmel based UDP mobile web cam http://www.planet-ian.com
All mails scanned with av-filter.pl (F-Prot / perl)