[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r18189 by stuartm

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 15:56:38 UTC 2008

On Sunday 24 August 2008 15:37:18 Paul Harrison wrote:
> Did you actually test this? Seems to segfault whenever I exit a screen.

I tested the additions to SetImage() and SetImages(), the one to Clear() was
an afterthought - I should have been more careful.

> Removing the  SetRedraw() in Clear() you added seems to fix it.

However that SetRedraw() is required, the segfault should now be fixed. We
were referencing a member variable after it no longer existed.

I've moved the SetRedraw() calls to areas when Clear() is used, but out of
Clear() itself so that we don't ask for a redraw during destruction of the
object.
--
Stuart Morgan