[mythtv] MythUI miscellany

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 01:16:26 UTC 2008

On Thursday 14 August 2008 02:00:09 Nigel Pearson wrote:
> % cat libs/libmythui/mythuitype.cpp
> void MythUIType::AddFocusableChildrenToList(QMap<int, MythUIType *>
> &focusList)
> {
>      if (m_CanHaveFocus)
>          focusList.insertMulti(m_focusOrder, this);
>

> Changing that to (m_CanHaveFocus && m_Visible)
> got single button MythConfirmationDialogs working
> for me. MythDialogBox with multiple buttons
> continues to work. Haven't tried others yet.

Ahh, I changed my mind, that was what I originally did but rebuilding the
focus list all the time after every visibility change seemed unnecessary so I
just made nextprevwidgetfocus skip invisible widgets. There is a bug there
that I saw and then promptly forgot, I'll fix it in the morning (2am here).
--
Stuart Morgan