[mythtv] Unable to create recording override (rev 17794?)

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 3 03:29:55 UTC 2008

>>>>> Jelle  writes:

j> On 07/23/2008 08:48 PM, Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. wrote:

>> Anyone else see this problem?

j> Yep, exact same problem and your suggestion fixes it: Using one
j> frontend without your patch, one with, running recent trunk. On the
j> frontend without the patch, the 'Record anyway' doesn't do anything,
j> nor does the 'Add Override' option. The backend reschedules, but
j> nothing changes and no overrides appear in the 'Set Priorities'
j> screen. On the one with the patch, the behaviour is fixed and working
j> completely as expected.

        Okay, thanks.  I think what I mentioned is not really the
right way to fix it, though.  Anyway, I filed it on Trac as ticket
#5595.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.