[mythtv] win32 packager fails trying to find libqsqlmysql.dll

Jonathan Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 30 16:30:35 UTC 2008

From: mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of buzz
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:50 PM
To: Development of mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv] win32 packager fails trying to find libqsqlmysql.dll

Missing command in piped open at win32-packager.pl line 1498, <F> line 7661.

readline() on closed filehandle F at win32-packager.pl line 1499, <F> line 7661.

Any suggestions on where I might look to fix this?
Yes, I have a suggestion...   how about line 1498 and/or 1499 of your win32-packager.pl script?

Buzz.

Buzz-I'm not sure if you are annoyed with my question or what. I'm sorry I didn't specify that I had already examined win32-packager.pl at lines 1498-99-those lines are just one of the executive instructions in the effect subroutine, and I don't see how that could be the root of the problem.

I interpreted this a being the reason for the error:

unable to locate expected file (C:/MSys/1.0/qt-3.3.x-p8/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.dll).

and I searched for anything that pertained to this error. I found one discussion that mentions the mysql.h patch, but it appears that that is already applied.

So my question is what compile errors could cause that file to be missing?

In the mean time, I'm going to try the QT4 route.

Jon