[mythtv] audio sync issues

Mark Spieth mark at digivation.com.au
Sat Apr 26 14:31:28 UTC 2008

for those who are having audio sync issues, I need to know the parameters you have set things with.

I know its with use audio as sync.
720p source material only ???
which deinterlacer? I have noticed that greedy x1 does some funny things especially when display rate != video rate. try linear or kernel and report.

other setup params for your system regarding video/audio config i.e. like 6ch/reencode/passthru?

I have a suspicion that the multi frame deinterlacers dont adjust timestamps appropriately. I havent waded though this yet though. This is why I suggest the simpler linear/kernel modes.

cheers
mark

Mark Spieth, PhD
Digivation Pty Ltd