[mythtv] Freesat (UK)

John reidjr at btconnect.com
Fri Apr 25 13:46:12 UTC 2008

David Matthews wrote:

> I've also been testing some updates to the MHEG code to take account of
> the additional features that are used in the current Freesat interactive
> tests.  I thought I'd wait until the current release is out of the way
> before creating a ticket and also incorporate any changes that are
> needed once a fuller interactive service starts to appear.
>
> David.
>
> In
David,

Been checking out the interactive "press the red button" every so often.
It has just changed from "test" to up to date news, and is also
available on BBC2 at least, not just the BBC-HD transponder. Alongside
the appearance of Channel 4 in the clear, looks like things are starting
to happen.

John