[mythtv] mythgallery ken burns effect

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 21:31:51 UTC 2008

On Monday 21 April 2008 22:07:05 joep wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am going to create a new effect for the mythgallery slideshow.
> I noticed that the effect I want to create (ken burns) is on the wishlist
> from the wiki.
> So I thought maybee somebody else has got some good ideas which should make
> it into the new effect.
>
> b.t.w.
> Should I create a patch based on the trunk or on 0.21?

Trunk. Mythgallery is currently being ported to mythui so any patches you
create now may be obsolete by the time you've finished them. I can't really
say how much affect the mythui port may have on your work, but it will make
some difference so either you decide to wait or you should be prepared to
alter your patch later.
--
Stuart Morgan