[mythtv] build failure on win32 - caused by incorrect LIBS declaration in Makefile.Debug?

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Apr 14 00:14:38 UTC 2008

> make
> copy C:\mythtv\mythtv\libs\libavutil\debug\mythavutil-0.22.dll C:
> \mythtv\mythtv\libs\libavutil\
> make
> copy C:\mythtv\mythtv\libs\libavcodec\debug\mythavcodec-0.22.dll C:
> \mythtv\mythtv\libs\libavcodec

I think it is a Qt4 thing. Mac and Windows builds allow
Qt to be built in separate debug and release versions
(i.e. completely separate libraries), and I think this
carries through to the projects built against that Qt.

I probably won't have time to test that today,
but it may depend on how your Qt4 was configured.
(e.g. the -release flag)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|The weak point of
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | the modern car is