[mythtv] having problems with upnp on a netgear mp101

jm black jmblack256 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 00:48:28 UTC 2008

> > as i don't have a 192.168.0.0 network here (it is 195.7.61.0)
> > so whom is it notifying?

I remember seeing something about UPNP and limiting it to certain ranges,
192.168.xxx.xxx, 10.xxx.xxx.xxx, etc. You may want to verify this is the
issue you are seeing, the UPNP code not liking the subnet you are running
on. It would seem to match up with your logs and make sense that it sees
that its running on seemingly a public internet IP and not wanting to serve
on that network. I may be barking up the wrong tree, I have not investigated
this at all, but this may point you in the right direction.

jmblack