[mythtv] Backend Crash withoutr Segfault....

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Tue Apr 1 06:14:09 UTC 2008

Since a while i have the problem that my backend crashes, but it is not
segfaulting. That means when i look onto my server my backend is
running, but mythfronend or mythweb could not connect to the backend.
Since the qt4 branch mythfrontend is also crashing when it tryes to
connect to the backend in this state (with the qt3 branch, it connected
after a long time but i shows a empty recording list!). After a restart
of the backend everything works fine!. But then after half an hour, same
again... Any ideas wht this could be?