[mythtv] WinTV USB2 status & Wiki page

Marc MERLIN marc_mtv at merlins.org
Fri Sep 28 16:53:00 UTC 2007

Howdy,

This is just an FYI that I added this page:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-USB2

Since the device doesn't quite seem to work with MythTV, even though it
works with xawtv, I thought it would make sense to add a status page for
now, which can be updated later as necessary (saving other people the time
to wonder why it's not working)

I hope it was ok to add that page.

If I can provide other info/help, let me know. If someone is willing to work
on it, I can also mail it to you if that helps.

In the meantime, I'll forget about it, and concentrate on my other backends.

Cheers,
Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/