[mythtv] Parental Controls and MythVideo

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Sat Sep 22 19:00:05 UTC 2007

> I'm a professional Dev myself, so I know the feeling...I also know that a
> squeaky wheel gets the grease, and a polite, semi-humble but squeaky wheel

> is even better ;-)

I looked it over when you first opened the ticket, I am going to make a few
tiny changes but will commit it mostly as-is.

Often when I make time promises, I end up being a liar. I will try to get it
in there soon, if you do not see it in there in the next week feel free to
prod again.

--
Anduin Withers