[mythtv] new widget in mythtv ui

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 08:55:01 UTC 2007

Hmmm.

I'm still not convinced it would be a good idea.

Putting extra information on the menus, such as scrollers for news
feeds, status information etc - that I'd be all for, but I still
firmly believe configuration items should remain where they belong -
i.e. in setup menus.

Besides, won't it complicate menu navigation to have more than one
type of button on the menu screens?  It's currently very easy to see
where you are in menus.  Putting radio buttons/check boxes on the menu
screens will only confuse the issue IMHO.