[mythtv] [mythmusic][enhancement] Add smart playlist filtering to main playback music trees

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Wed Sep 19 21:30:30 UTC 2007

I've created ticket #3988, which adds new entries to the box containing All
My Music and All My Playlists. For each smart playlist category, an entry
will be added, containing at the next level each of the smart playlists in
that category.

As subtree for each smart playlist, the All My Music tree is repeated, but
filtered using the smart playlist. This kind of duplicates the
functionality of the Filter menu (F), but more visible/accessible/useable.

Feedback welcome,

	Herman