[mythtv] mythvid branch and EPG

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at graze.net
Tue Sep 18 20:21:30 UTC 2007

Does the mythvid branch (which is now in trunk) disable deinterlacing when entering the EPG?

Some of the other users and myself have noticed terrible response time in the EPG since the upgrade to SVN (post-mythvid-sync).  While at the time it didn't quite hit me, I think that during my experiences playing with the different CPU profiles, the EPG exhibited good performance (scrolling, jump to channel, etc.) when de-interlacing was completely disabled.  Of course, this results in poor video display, but at least it's a start at troubleshooting the problem.

Brian