[mythtv] Parental Controls and MythVideo

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 00:08:30 UTC 2007

Parental Control Patch submitted: Ticket 3973.

Wow...my first ;-)  You always remember your first . . . oh, wait . . .

Daniel...can you tell me what, if anything, got done for the SoC project
Mike mentioned.  I'm considering tackling this mostly because I run a large,
diverse household (ie, one of the target audiences).  My key usage points
are that it has to be -extremely- invisible day to day (I almost lost the
WAF battle when the tv started coming up in a menu instead of booting to
live...don't even want to think about having to make her log in!), but
powerful enough to be useful.  Not sure how to approach that, so was looking
for some pointers.

Thanks!
--
Doug