[mythtv] Parental Controls and MythVideo

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Sep 7 04:55:57 UTC 2007

On 09/07/2007 12:29 AM, Doug Young wrote:
> I've already started looking at the code, and doing a bit of coding,

Just how much coding are you willing to do?  Any interest in looking
through the archives/repo at the multi-user SoC project stuff and
starting to tackle it "the right way"?  (Not saying that a multi-PIN
approach wouldn't be accepted, just that there are /many/ more benefits
to a multi-user approach.)

>  but was
> wondering (before I get too far) a: if this was already available somehow,
> and I was just being dense and missing it,

Don't know.  I don't use any parental controls (my parents live
1000miles away, so it would take them a while to get here to change
things for me).