[mythtv] Can't configure xvmc-vld any more

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Sep 6 13:59:02 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 23:23 +1200, Robin Gilks wrote:
> I trying to compile r14422 for an Via Epia but I can't enable xvmc-vld or
> xvmc-pro any more. This is what I pass to configure, the result from
> configure and the error for -v playback when the VLD codec can't be found.
>
> Do I go back to before the merge or is there a quick hack I can put into
> configure so I can watch breakfast TV in the morning!

It should be fixed in SVN now.

This line:
  disabled xvmc_opengl || enable opengl && disable xvmc_vld xvmc_pro
should have been:
  disabled xvmc_opengl || (enable opengl && disable xvmc_vld xvmc_pro)
and is now.

I also added a few more sanity checks and put:
  elif enabled xvmc_vld_pro; then
before
  elif has_library libXvMCNVIDIA ; then
where it should have been all along, since it's user configured.

-- Daniel