[mythtv] Running MythTV without a Video Capture Card.

hendrixski at storsint.com hendrixski at storsint.com
Wed Sep 5 14:04:39 UTC 2007

Ivan,

You can do all of that, and somebody will be glad to help you on the
users list at mythtv-users at mythtv.org.  :-) This is a list for
developers, which you are welcome to participate in if you would like to
help make mythtv better. Art, programming, language, testing, and many
other skills are welcome.

good luck, and welcome to MythTv, we hope you'll like it.