[mythtv] Mouse support for MythTV

Anthony D'Alberto afd1009 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:50:40 UTC 2007

All:
I have finally posted my patches to myth and mythplugins for mouse support
Trac ticket #3930.  There are some things to note:

1.) The patches were checked against 9/3/07, 9:43pm EST SVN of myth.
2.) Items working are MythMusic - Play and select, not import or add,
MythDVD (back button added), mythvideo - Not Video Gallery.  MythTV (TV
functions) have not been modified.
3.) I could not post the theme I modified to get the "back" button to appear
on the plugins and main menu.  The theme is about 1.2 MB, and need a place
to send it, so please let me know what I hsould do.

Please check out the patch and my ticket.  I'm not familiar with this
process, so I did the best I could.

I will continue working on this as time allows, updating the latest SVN to
add touchscreen support to more items.  All changes I made and prefixed and
suffixed with comments.  Adding support to more mythplugins should not be
hard, but getting the support in lower level control code is sometimes not
so easy.

Sincerley,
Anthony