[mythtv] Schedules Direct data - NEW flag missing

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Sep 2 22:15:29 UTC 2007

On 09/02/2007 06:06 PM, Richard Hendershot wrote:
> This results in programs being displayed as REPEAT when they are
> actually new.  Some, apparently, are not explicitly 'new'.  For my
> lineup (IA14411) it affects mainly sports feeds.  Detail about the
> xmltv and SD data is available at the Schedules Direct forums
>     http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=158
> <http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=158>
>
> I couldn't find any bug or posting (users and dev) on this so I hope
> this isn't a dupe.

Robert Eden mentioned it on IRC early this morning.

Myth was changed to use the "new" flag but since then, we've learned
that "new" is only provided for episodes of series.  I haven't yet seen
a patch for it (and my system has been recording all day, so I haven't
looked at it, myself).

Thanks for posting the info so others know what's going on.

Mike