[mythtv] MythVideo OSD?

hendrixski hendrixski at storsint.com
Fri Oct 26 16:49:29 UTC 2007

San Mehat wrote:
> I actually have it working although I have some large cleanups to do
> (as well as implementing the context menus). and I've been a bit busy
> the last 2 weeks... its coming along though... ;)
>
> -san
That sounds pretty cool.  Is there a branch I can take a look at to try
this out, maybe even help develop?  If not, can you publish either an
SVN or BZR branch somewhere unofficial?  Me and a few friends are
starting to do this kind of "coding dojo" thing, and if this looks cool
we may throw a coding session at this.