[mythtv] ffmpeg sync

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Sun Oct 14 11:03:04 UTC 2007

On Sunday 14 October 2007 05:14:44 Ben Dailey wrote:

> Patches applied cleanly and compiled. Is there a particular reason
> --disable-audio-oss was removed from configure?

No, that happened accidently. ffmpeg has probably renamed the option.
I'll fix it, thanks.

> It also seems that
> MPEG2VIDEO_XVMC codec did not build. I received a message about could
> not open codec MPEG2VIDEO_XVMC followed by a seg fault when trying to
> watch a 1080 ATSC recording.

XvMC doesn't work atm, also a merge issue. I'll look into it.
Nevertheless the frontend shouldn't segfault and I don't see a segfault
but the froneted chooses a different renderer.

> Let me know what additional testing or info I can provide to you.

I will reply with an updated patch when I'm fixed the issues.

Janne